CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.08.2008

It's Friday, Kids...



First.

I'm not beneath jacking other people's shit.



I'm really not. I have no shame.

So, since I have no morals or ethics AND I've got a huge mental block due to the side effects of having a completely irrational and totally annoying teenage boy in my house...

I'm jacking this here idea from Jay, Leighann & RLL.

Not that I'm nearly as interesting as either of them.

I'm not and don't claim to be.

Anyhoo. I've got mental block.

I'd likes to play Q & A in the same fashion as those guys.

You boys and girls ask me nice & sweet or sick & demented questions and I'll give you an honest to goodness answer.

Either that, or be a sport and give me blog ideas.

I get tired of bitching all the damn time.

****************************************************

Agenda - Part 2

Shamless and sad self promotion because my ego is small and I have to feel like people around me love me.




****************************************************

So, I pillaged through Not A Granny
post the other day and decided to jack a few questions to play with from her memememe. Cuz I'm a pirate & that's the way I roll.

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Uhhhh. Sorry Doc, I know I'm old and fat, but shit happens. Start sending Pampers STAT!

Ehhh, sappy.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes.

Things happen and that reason is to make me completely insane and have total dependance on hot toddies and lollipops.

Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I could make change for a $5. My purse is so heavy with change I could knock somebody out with it if they were tryin to mug me.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Why no. Being in love is better than chocolate.
Oh wait... that's sex. Sex is better than chocolate.
Or is it chocolate is better than sex???

Great, now I'm confused.

When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Home from Frankfurt Germany in October 07.
Remind me how much I hate American Airlines next time, will ya??
Delta, come to find out, gives sleepy eye masks, wine & Ben & Jerry's to EVERYBODY nowdays!!

Fuck American Airlines and their cramped seats.

What did the last text message you sent say?

and I meant it.

What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
The fat wallet that buys me flowers, candy, cold beer when we go out and the occassional unexpected bling which is obviously well deserved.


Fill in the blank. I love ________.
Big T and his penis.

Would you make a good parent?

I'm a kick ass mom. I'm the neighborhood mom. I'm the mom who's always making cookies and crap just so they will all come hang out at our pad. I'm not too strict, but they don't get away with anything either.


Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
The fact that I am doing this and watching the clock at the same time is driving me whacko like jacko.

I am the greatest time waster you will ever in your life come across. That's a promise. It's Friday, why isn't it 5:00 yet. I got liquor filled chocolates on my desk and I'd like to bust into 'em.

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would change the fact that I have been a bottle blonde, red, brown, black (for a minute) since I was 16. I would remember at 37 what color God actually gave me.


Best place to eat?
Anyplace that serves chicken tacos, cheese enchiladas and fishbowl margaritas is alright with me. Mom & Pop type mexican places are the best. Hottest salsa.

Been to Mexico?
Si, senor. I have been to Mexico... Tijuana, Rosarita, Cabo.
BTW. There's place in Rosarita you can get cheap ass yet mighty tasty Margaritas and $10 lobster tail.... es magnifico.

Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No, but it's only 10:19am EST, there is plenty of time to get my brawl on before midnight. Especially with the attitude the boy has had lately, I workin on it.


What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm sure it will involve karaoke and drinkin beer.




If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?

"We're already married, you dork."


*************************************************************

Lastly-

Oh God. It's Friday.

Not THANK GOD... but Oh God...

Am I the only person alive who dreads weekends?

Two days at home with the boy and I'll be having a psychotic episode.

Pass the fucking Xanex.



Have a good weekend, Boys & Girls!

14 comments:

Leighann said...

Well hot damn dog, I loves to ask me some questions that are none of my business!

Here goes!

1. How did you meet Big T?
2. How often do ya'll get-it-on?
3. Is there anything (sexual) you WOULD not do for him?

Anonymous said...

Here are some questions for ya:

1.Are you into bondage?
2.Favorite color?
3.Have you ever got it on with a female?
4.Why did you start blogging?
5.Have you ever been arrested?

How's that for a variety?!

Not a Granny said...

No fair!!! You added pictures!!!

Back to my Friday wine!!

Anonymous said...

I'll Fuel your blog anytime >:))))and I can't wait to see the answers to Leighann's questions..:)))))

Jay said...

Okay, question time.

When are you going to post a video of you singing karaoke?

What songs do you sing karaoke to?

What is the most embarrassing CD that you own?

Why do you have comment moderation turned on? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be all about some tequila tonight...and cheese enchiladas!!

maverick said...

lo...nice post..loved some of the answers....

here are a few questions :

1) wildest thing u ve ever done??
2) kinkiest thing tht u like to do?
3) platform heels or stilettoes?

Buzzardbilly said...

Does Big T ever wear gold chains like Mr. T did?

What was your most embarrassing moment in grade school? Junior high? High school?

You have one night where you can do anything you want without getting in trouble with anyone (and I do mean you can do anything you want), what do you do?

Mike said...

How did I miss this post? I could have sworn I was here on Friday and it wasn't here.

Anyway. Great post. I may steal the questions for a post on my blog--because thievery is not beneath me either.

Diva said...

Leighann- You rock. Naughty questions.

PP- You rock too. Naughty chicks hangin around here.

Granny- Eh, I'm boring. Pictures add flare!

Steph- I'll see if I can't get him to pose or pass out nekkid.

Robert- I'll fuel you anytime too!

Jay- You rock. I'm workin on it.

FC&F- But did ya eat the worm, mama??

FlipFlop- I am a wuss and don't have the nads to belt out those rocker chick songs. Fleetwood Mac, Macy Gray... those coffee shop songs, ya know.

Mav- Nice questions. I'm working on it.

Buzz- Yay! More questions!! I'll have more than a week of stuff to babble about!!

Mike- Theivin is my favorite hobby!!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

That whole chocolate and sex thing is open for debate. I have no regrets the nights I sat at home and binge on some hersheys instead of getting some booty…

Bella said...

Hey, I need one of those chill pills!

Loved the post!

Bella

Sugarqueensdream said...

Hey bootylicious, that was divine~~ I laughed (had to take a piss break or things would be wet and stinky)..... I cried(well not really) I yawned(got up to early because dick face kissed me, damn him) It was really funny... You make me grin ear to ear darlin...
Hugs from: Da Sugah Queen

Sugarqueensdream said...

hey horn puppy, come get something from me to you... P.S. I love you even if you are hornier than a rabbit...*blink blink* Of course I jest....(kid) hahahahaha........ NOT!
you mentioned Big Ts penis, so this is your fault :-}~ LOL LOL LOL